Tuesday, May 15, 2012

my day

what a wonderful mothers day weekend! i was surely spoiled with love from my two boys! jake started the weekend out by giving me "mothers day card #1 from him" that was good for a day of shopping! then we went to have yummy thai food. if that wasn't spoiled enough, he gave me card #2 sunday, which was from brogyn, with the cutest poem written: "i know you've been yearnin' for some curbin' so on this mothers' day, that's what you're deservin"! if you didn't get that, he has scheduled for our front yard to have curbing laid in 3 weeks! so it has been fun looking for & coming up with fun ideas. but to tell the truth, having brogie is the best gift i could ever ask for (how cliched & cheesy is that?!) he is, after all, the reason i even got to celebrate. being his mother is an absolute blessing & i am grateful everyday he has chosen me to teach him & guide him through life. he is, as i have mentioned, the funniest little guy! i just laugh all day with him & just wonder, are other babies this funny? not a chance! (that's the mommy in me!) but it was a wonderful day spent with my favorite boys & our wonderful mothers. now to get working on fathers' day!

haha! i could not resist buying him that fedora!














twinners!














being a big help on the dock!

No comments:

Post a Comment