Saturday, September 3, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

There's that phrase again...the one i despised for about a year and a half. The phrase can be used in any situation, the phrase I've actually found myself using a lot lately, but in the good way. This has been a weird week, emotionally, for me & it's not the pregnancy hormones. i remember this week last year as if it were yesterday. the emotions, the unanswered questions, the sadness. then i remember the support & comfort we received. the one little thing my grandmother told me that finally hit home & helped me understand why all of this is happening. i have secretly dreaded this week for a year, i wasn't sure how i was going to feel. but now that it has finally came & almost gone i'm feeling blessed. excited. happy. I know now that this is where i'm supposed to be & my sweet baby boy is supposed to be the big brother, not the little brother.

1 comment:

  1. Oh kris I had no idea you were.going through this horrible time. Wish I would have known so i could have been there for you. Please please let me know if i can do anything. Anything at all! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete